Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Transplant warranty for trees & plants installed by Moon Valley Nursery Inc. is three (3) months from the original planting date. Limited to 1 replacement tree per tree purchased. Replacement plants size 5 gal. or less, to be picked up & replaced by original customer with original receipt. NO WARRANTY IS PROVIDED FOR PLANTS NOT INSTALLED BY MOON VALLEY NURSERY INC. Clearance/Blue Select items are never warrantied, regardless of who performs the planting.
- Removal of raised earth wells voids warranty.
- Warranty applies only to the transplant and survivability of plant material
- Warranty does not cover negligent care, pest, or weather-related damage (i.e. wind, freeze, hail, etc.). Double staking does not provide any additional warranty against weather damage.
- All sales are final at time of purchase.
- All canceled orders are charged a 15% cancellation fee, no exceptions.
- Returned (NSF) checks subject to $30.00 fee.
- Approved refunds for store credit only
- Will call/layaway orders expire 1 year from initial payment
- Store credits expire 6 months after issuance
- Changes to invoices must be made at least 2 days prior to planting date
- Moon Valley Nurseries is not responsible for any damages caused by the following(Please take these into consideration when choosing locations to have items planted):
- Normal digging or planting of trees anywhere on customer's property
- Moving trees to the planting location (i.e. across patios, walkways, pool decks, curbing, etc.)
- Encountering underground pipes, pool pipes, drip systems, irrigation lines, and/or other utilities while digging and/or planting of materials
- Delivery time quotes are courtesy estimates only. Delivery time is never guaranteed and is subject to change. Due to weather, Delivery time may be postponed without notice, and will be rescheduled at a time convenient for the customer at no cost.
- $50 return trip fee applies if Moon Valley Nurseries can't perform work as scheduled:
- Because of no access to planting area at time of delivery
- Because location to plant is not clearly designated for all items
- Due to pets not restrained that may risk safety of Moon Valley Nurseries personnel
- Moon Valley Nurseries is not responsible for pets not restrained during or after completion of job.
- Crane fees, if necessary, are not included and paid additionally by customer (including replacement trees, if applicable)
- Moon Valley Nurseries DOES NOT remove trees, vegetation or tree stumps.
- Return trips for planting new or exchanged items subject to $149 delivery fee.
- Moon Valley Nurseries employees do not perform any work that is not invoices. Any unspecified and undocumented work performed is not approved, insured, warrantied, or guaranteed in any way by Moon Valley Nurseries.
- Gift cards or gift certificates can not be replaced or refunded if lost.
- Moon Valley Nurseries is not liable for customer's H.O.A. acceptance or denial of plant material. It is the customer's responsibility to make sure plants and trees being installed is allowed by H.O.A's or similar groups
- Customer is responsible for any & all legal fees in the event of dispute regarding this agreement
- These are official terms of sale. No other terms, verbal, written, or implied are valid